[Relay-L] Agenda

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Tue May 5 15:26:01 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

I will not be at the meeting tonight so I have attached the agenda. Please
print it out, but if you don't have access to a printer before the
meeting, PLEASE read it.

Something to note for next week: We will be have a short committee meeting
at 7:30 before the 8:00 committee meeting. If you can't make it before I
will stay afterwards to talk to you. We have some important logistical
information to go over that I would rather do two weeks before Relay
instead of one.

Thank you all for your hard work. I know it is starting to crazy yand
stressful, but just remember what a difference you are making in your
college community.  Relay is just around the corner!!! :)

Hilary

Hilary Patrick
Income Development Coordinator
American Cancer Society | Ohio Division
p) 1-888-227-6446 x3207   f) 1-877-227-2838
e) Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org