[Relay-L] fundraise on Facebook

Madeleine M. Stevens ms222706 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 15 15:00:12 EST 2009

Raising money for Relay For Life just got even easier!

Did you know that you can raise money for this year's Relay For
Life through Facebook?  By adding the Relay For Life boundless
Fundraising? application to your Facebook page, you can easily
extend your fundraising efforts to your network of friends on
Facebook.

Get started now.
http://relay.acsevents.org/site/R?i=b4DfVz2_pZJmn3QOREZVag..

Here's how it works:

Once you've added Relay For Life boundless Fundraising?
application to your Facebook, you'll have your fundraising
progress displayed on your Facebook page where you and your friends
can check your progress and donate to your efforts.  Your friends can click
a link to make a donation towards your participation in Relay For
Life.  It's that easy!

As your fundraising total increases, we'll send Newsfeeds to
your network of friends on Facebook to keep them up to date on your
participation and fundraising progress.

As the Relay gets closer, we'll also send you Notifications via
Facebook with tips on how to make the most out of your fundraising
efforts for this year's event.

Add the Relay For Life boundless Fundraising? application to
your Facebook today.
http://relay.acsevents.org/site/R?i=aQWUHp8TrhM335KIwlxR4Q..

We'll see you at this year's Relay For Life!

Sincerely,

American Cancer Society
Relay For Life

View Message:  http://relay.acsevents.org/site/R?i=ZAI3KAKdqg4BE_F5J8wA0g..
My  Profile:  http://relay.acsevents.org/site/R?i=lu9601iMfKMdBESwRzwZNw..
Add to Address Book:
http://relay.acsevents.org/site/R?i=qxaLuLVcaUVc23WTQefafg..
Forward To A Friend:
http://relay.acsevents.org/site/R?i=_6xJ8Xp2kG8u0Ffd8Uwa3Q..
Privacy Policy:  http://relay.acsevents.org/site/R?i=fAZ0WOVyNKOh4b1VhLkWOA..
State Fundraising Notices:
http://relay.acsevents.org/site/R?i=0e_OI4CuzxdgUnwI7CHkwA..
Unsubscribe:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/CO?i=SV7eOgjAYbk3FUzQdNBrsgMt_MOX94mX&cid=0

All content and works posted on this website are owned and copyrighted by the
American Cancer Society, Inc. All rights reserved. 2008 - 2009 ©

----- End forwarded message -----

----- End forwarded message -----

Madeleine Stevens
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism