[Relay-L] Survivorship!!

am365606 at ohio.edu am365606 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 17 22:19:34 EST 2009

Hey Guys,

Ok so tomorrow (Wednesday) we are going to be making phone calls to survivors to
invite them to the Think Pink basketball game on Saturday. I could use all the
help I can get making phone calls!! Anyone who is free, please come to the DZ
house (55 Mill Street) tomorrow at 6pm. I will have print outs of the survivors
contact info and as soon as I get more details about the basketball game from
Maddie, I will print out a "script" of some kind for calls tomorrow. Please
email me back of you are planning to come make phone calls. It shouldn't take
too long. I have a meeting at 8 so we will be done before that lol. Thanks in
advance for helping! If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me. My
cell is 216-798-8735.

Thanks!
Alexa Manes