[Relay-L] PUBLIC RELATIONS

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 21 23:08:33 EST 2009

 hey girls - kim and i are working on getting the kickoff event finalized. it will be up to you to make fliers, send out facebook messages, PAINT THE WALL!!!, etc. to let people know about it. at our first meeting, i would like to have fliers printed and ready to pass out to the committee to be hung up, even if we don't actually pass them out by then. this way we're all organized and ready. i will be in athens a few days before school starts so i'll be able to make the copies, but you all need to collaborate with katey and katey with the rest of you to develop a flier and also a design for the wall. i want to paint this maybe a day or two before the actual kickoff, and we'll also have to get paint but that's not biggie. let me know if you have any questions or if i can do anything for you! thanks!

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity