[Relay-L] GREETINGS!

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 18 15:17:43 EST 2009

 hey everyone!

i hope your break has been just swell so far! i'm sorry i've been so out of touch prior to this email. i was in london for a couple weeks studying abroad and didnt have much time! but just to remind you, PLEASE make sure you're looking for some sponsors! natalie emailed you the sponsorship package, so go around town and ask anyone at all for any kind of donation! we always appreciate it.

also, don't forget about kickoff. our first meeting is going to be TUESDAY, JAN 5 AT 7 PM IN BENTLEY HALL. idk what room yet, so that leads me to my next request for TORI: please go immediately on the first day of classes to Chubb to reserve a room in bentley on this date and at this time and also for the rest of the quarter! it is extremely important that you do so!

our meetings will be held at this time and place for the rest of winter quarter, so mark your calendars accordingly.

i'm working on further organizing myself for the rest of the year and devising another smaller handbook for myself and future presidents to use. if you have any suggestions for anything form last quarter or ideas for the rest of the year, please let me know!

LOVE YOU ALL. cant wait to get to know you better this winter! i promise, we will :)

-Maddie

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity