[Relay-L] FW: 2010 Winter training - COMT HEADS

Stevens, Madeleine ms222706 at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 25 15:29:07 EST 2009

 hilary sent me this. i think it would be beneficial for myself and the committee heads to attend!

Madeleine Stevens
Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Public Relations
OU Relay For Life, Co-Chair
Public Relations Student Society of America, Fundraising Committee
Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors and Leadership Fraternity