[Relay-L] monday at college gate

Katie Schroeder ks308607 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 9 14:28:41 EDT 2009

hey guys,
like maddie mentioned in her email, we decided to pass out flyers once a week
for the rest of this quarter.  next week, we are doing it on monday...kim and
tracey offered to do it, BUT, when i went to reserve the space, the time that we
initially decided on (3-4) was already booked.  i could only get it from 11-12.
 if you can stand outside at college gate for that hour, i would love you
forever! i know its short notice, but we really need to get it done.  i have
class from 10-12 or else i would do it.
so, if you are free that hour, please email me and we can figure out how to get
you the flyers.

again...thats monday from 11-12.

gracias!

-katie