[Recclub-l] OU Rec Club Welcomes You!

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 8 18:43:25 EDT 2011

Good evening Rec Club,

Welcome to Ohio University's Recreation Club, more commonly referred to as OU Rec Club. This will be a rather lengthy e-mail but it will include everything you need to know about the upcoming weeks of OU REC Club. First and foremost, I am extremely excited that all of you have expressed interest in the club. We are super excited that all of you are interested in our club and we look forward to participating in several recreation activities with you. Alright, so here is some very important information regarding the club.

1) Super Fun Extravaganza Event Thing - We will be meeting in front of Grover in the grassy area with weird holes called punch card park. We will be meeting at 7:00. At this time we will be playing some great games and then depending upon the weather we will either head to a gym and play some sport and more games or to the Ridges for a hike and bonfire. Dress for the weather AND BRING YOUR STUDENT ID!

2) Meeting - Our next meeting will be Monday night at 8:00 PM. We will attempt to meet in Grover W 115 once again where we will play yet another exciting game. Then we will begin our meeting. During this meeting you will have the opportunity to meet other members and to learn more about the club including the different committees.

***Please do not forget your dues. They are $10 dollars for the quarter or $20 for the year. I will collect money before the hike Friday as well as on Monday!

I am looking forward to seeing you all again. Enjoy your evening and I hope to see you all at punchcard park tomorrow night at 7:00.

Thanks for reading all of this,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu