[Recclub-l] REC Club INFO - READ

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 18 13:44:08 EDT 2011

Rec Club,

So we have decided to send out one final e-mail to EVERYONE that signed up at the involvement fair to remind them of Mondays meeting. Then, at this meeting we will get the serious members signed up for Listserv as well as IM Leagues. Committee Chairs, please have SOMETHING to present. We will also play an interactive game and yeah all that stuff. So please forward the e-mail that I will send out a bit later to EVERYONE that signed up. This should be the last time.

Thank you,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu