[Recclub-l] Meeting Tonight at 8:00 PM

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:06:31 EDT 2011

Hey everyone.

Just a reminder that there will be a meeting tonight at 8:00 PM in Grover W115. This meeting is NOT the showing of the movie Gasland. We have several important topics to discuss including the following.

  *   Backpacking Trip Recap
  *   Intramurals
  *   Ski Trip
  *   Fundraising
  *   Rec Day
  *   Zipline?
  *   Next Meeting
  *   SOCIALS

We will try to make this go as quickly as possible but planning tonight will ensure great success in the future, especially for the ski trip! Your attendance tonight is greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

Thanks,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu