[Recclub-l] Rec Club this Week Part 1

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 9 19:51:55 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

First off, I am extremely sorry for such a long meeting last Monday and I assure you that as the quarter/year progresses we will indeed be much more organized and be able to better provide you with the information that you need to enjoy Rec Club at its fullest. With that aside, this should be a pretty fun week here in Athens as yes that's right it is Homecoming Week. In addition, you will most likely be receiving several emails within the next few days talking about socials and the like. Here is Part One. Don't forget tomorrow is Homecoming Kickoff! - NOT A CLASSROOM MEETING. If you are interested we will be meeting in front of BIRD ARENA at 6:00 PM. Should be a great time. Second, if you are interesting in having socials throughout the year, we are going to start a social account in which we can better provide food, drinks, and other social items. There is a possibility of a social Friday night at 107 Central Avenue. If indeed this happens, we are asking for at least 3 dollars for drinks of the beer variety and 5 if you want something else of the liquor variety. This money can be collected on Monday. PLEASE look for other emails this week for additional dets.

Thank you,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu