[Recclub-l] Meeting Tonight @ 7:00 PM

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 24 09:28:25 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Don't forget we will be having a meeting tonight at 7:00 PM in hopefully the same room. We will definitely meet there to start with anyway. We will be ordering pizza for delivery once everyone gets there so I have an idea of how much to order. Furthermore, if you are attending the Halloween social you can provide me with your monetary contributions tonight AND more importantly if you are going on the ski trip you can start giving me your deposits. These deposits will be due before Winter Break! They are also $50.00 to hold your spot. After taking care of these two items, we will be watching the movie Gasland.

Thank you,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu