[Recclub-l] Capture the Cure

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 21 21:00:39 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone,

This is just a reminder that tomorrow afternoon is finally Capture the Cure. We will actually be at Tailgreat Park, which is the big field across Richland Avenue from Peden Stadium and across Schafer Street from the Convo. You may recognize the log cabin that sits there. I hope to see all of you there around 3 PM to help set up. I would really appreciate it. Don't forget the event does cost a dollar. Feel free to contact me with any questions!!

See everyone tomorrow,
Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu