[Recclub-l] PLEASED READ AND REPLY: Yell LIKE Hell

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 14 21:09:22 EDT 2010

 Sorry for such a short notice but apparently I was wrong.....HAHA What else is new? So Yell Like Hell is actually on COLLEGE GREEN - NOT THE CONVO at 6:30.....Hardwood Hysteria follows at 7 in the Convo. SOOOO, we will be meeting at 6:10 in front of BAKER BAKER BAKER BAKER. Call or text if you have any problems. Please let me know if you get this and will be meeting me!

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu