[Recclub-l] Friday night fundraiser

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 13 16:36:45 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I did not foresee the problem that this is Homecoming week....duh! Therefore, college gate and court street were already booked and in fact have been booked for weeks. Unfortunately, this does not help us. Therefore, we cannot have a fundraiser this weekend. So, don't buy anything, enjoy your homecoming weekend and we will plan for another one in the near future.

Have a great weekend!
Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu