[Recclub-l] Meeting Tonight at 8:00

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 25 10:22:34 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone,

Tonight we will be having a brainstorming session for the upcoming quarter. Therefore, this is quite an important meeting. The meeting is at 8:00 in Grover W115. In addition to this, if you are interested in having a social on this Friday night at 107 Central Avenue. Please bring some cash. The residents here are asking for AT LEAST $3 per person to pay for food and "games." As you can imagine, the more money collected tonight the more entertainment and food the residents can provide.

Thank you and I hope to see everyone there,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu