[Recclub-l] Ski Trip!!!! YAY - REPLY ASAP

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 9 11:49:43 EST 2010

So, since the majority of the active Rec Club members were interested in going on the ski trip, I decided just to use listserv. However, details are as follows for the two resorts. If you could let me know no later than tomorrow afternoon if you are a go. When i receive 10 replies I will go ahead and put in the reservation.

Wisp Maryland

- Total Cost = Between 170 and 180 (Depending on taxes and how many people go)

Lodging accomodations - 4.8 miles from ski resort
http://deepcreekresort.com/detail.asp?keyRet=210#

Canaan Valley

- Total Cost = Between 153 and 180 (Depending on cottage availibility vs. hotel)

Lodging accomodations - vary

Please let me know ASAP the cabin at Wisp is available but surprisingly our dates are the only dates it is available.

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu