[Recclub-l] IMPORTANT - Ski Trip and Meeting - Meeting Time Change

Hall, Dustin dh226807 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 14 10:31:34 EST 2010

 Hey everyone,

I hope this e-mail finds you studying hard for the upcoming weeks and gearing up for a sweet winter break. So, our last meeting of the quarter will be spent discussing fundraising ideas for our trip and the trip itself. If you are interested in going on the ski trip to Wisp Maryland, the deposit of $70 is due at the meeting. The entire cost of the trip is $170. However, the more people that go, this could become cheaper.

The meeting this week will be held in Grover at 6:00 PM on Monday (Just meet by the couches). If I am late, DO NOT LEAVE! I will be there soon. If you cannot attend at this time but have a deposit for me, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND WE CAN ARRANGE SOMETHING. However, if you are wanting to go on the trip, this meeting would be very beneficial. So everyone, get excited and I will see you tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu