[PsiChi/PsychologyClub] February News and T-SHIRT PICK UP UPDATE!

Gloger, Elana eg323912 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 29 13:54:00 EST 2017

Hello Psychology Club/Psi Chi!

If you have not yet picked up your t-shirt from last semester, TUESDAY AT 6:00PM-6:30PM there will be a TSHIRT pick up on the 2nd floor of Porter in the lobby (right where the elevator opens up). Come get your shirts please!!

Also, TONIGHT from 6-8PM we have a STUDY TABLE in Baker 230 for all of our members! Come and hang out with some exec board members and get your study on! It’ll be a great quiet place and an escape from the stuffy library!

Our next General Body Meeting will be February 8th at 7PM in Porter 104. We will be making Valentine’s Day cards for the patients at ABH. They really loved the Christmas cards from last semester so we wanted to keep it going in 2017.

February 15th will be the event that everyone has waited for this year…Dr. Sarver will be coming to speak about love and relationships. Every seat was full last year…will we break the attendance record this year? MAYBE! For that reason, we are still figuring out if we will keep the meeting in Porter 104 or moving it to a larger room. Stay tuned!!

Also, we will be announcing the date of applications and elections for next year’s Exec board soon, so keep an eye out for that!

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email Elana Gloger: eg323912 at ohio.edu<mailto:eg323912 at ohio.edu>
Reminder, please do not reply to the address that this email was sent from!

Have a great week 4 everyone,

Psi Chi/Psychology Club Exec Board