[PsiChi/PsychologyClub] T-shirt Pickup

Gloger, Elana eg323912 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 31 13:34:05 EST 2017

Psi Chi/Psychology Club Members:

REMINDER! If you still need to pick up your Psi Chi shirt, the only opportunity will be tonight at 6PM in the lobby of the 2nd floor.

If you still have not picked it up at this point, you will have to pick it up during a Wednesday meeting. Only extraneous circumstances will lead to a personal meeting time to pick your shirt up after tonight. There is a very small chance we will have another shirt pick up this semester.

This is not a formal meeting! Just show up, grab your shirt, and go! We will be leaving the lobby at 6:30PM.

Our next meeting is next Wednesday (Feb 8th) at 7PM in Porter 104. We will be making Valentine’s Day cards for the ABH patients. See you all there!

If you have any questions/concerns, please email Elana Gloger: eg323912 at ohio.edu

--Psi Chi/Psychology Club Exec Board