[PsiChi/PsychologyClub] T-shirts!

Gloger, Elana eg323912 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 11 20:46:46 EST 2017

Attention everyone!
If you did not make it to the meeting tonight to pick up your T-shirt be on the look-out for a separate email that I will send later this week with another day to come and pick up your shirts.

Also, not sure if I have ever mentioned this but the email you are all receiving this from is a listserv and if you reply to it, it automatically sends it to everyone in the club.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ADDRESS!

If you ever have and questions, please email the President Elana Gloger at this email address: eg323912 at ohio.edu<mailto:eg323912 at ohio.edu>

Our next General Body Meeting will be:
January 25th, same room, same time, SAME PIZZA.

Thank you to everyone who came tonight! We are looking forward to a fantastic semester. As always, please follow us on all major social media platforms!

Twitter: @OUpsychclub
Instagram: @_OUpsychclub
Facebook: OU Psi Chi/Psychology Club

See you all in two weeks!