[Phipsi-l] Budget Request Forms for Fall

PJ Pepa pjpepa3 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:06:08 EDT 2011

THIS EMAIL IS FOR COMMITTEE HEADS ONLY:

Committee Heads,

I have attached the Budget Request forms. Please fill them out and it is
very important that you prioritize what you are spending your budget on so I
know what is most important to each committee. Please complete the form
soon, and I would like all of them in by Friday the 27th. You can email them
so you don't have to print it out and hand it to me. Thank you everyone and
enjoy the rest of the week.

Much Love,
PJ