[Phipsi-l] Elections

Olney, Harold ho402206 at ohio.edu
Wed May 18 13:44:49 EDT 2011

________________________________
From: Higgins, Kelsey
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:55 PM
To: Olney, Harold
Subject: please forward!

To the men of Phi Kappa Psi,

Hello! My name is, Kelsey Higgins.  I am from Alpha Omicron Pi and I am also running with the RSVP ticket! I am sure I have met most of you fine gentleman! :)

Today starts the day of elections! If you go to this website--------> https://stusenate.admsrv.ohio.edu/stusenate/

You can vote! You just have to type in your OAK ID and password. It only takes a couple of minutes!

I will be at the Phi Psi house today at your dinner time to answer any questions you may have regarding the elections, RSVP, or anything else like that!

Thank you guys for supporting RSVP! Let's do this!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at: kh277309 at ohio.edu or you can text Harry! He can direct any questions you may have to me! yay!

So close! Hope to see everyone tonight at dinner! :)

Kelsey Higgins

Resident Assistant
Greek Life Senator of Student Senate
LGBT intern of Student Senate
Pan Hellenic Delegate of WPA/Alpha Omicron Pi

kh277309 at ohio.edu