[Phipsi-l] 8 fest

Watts, William ww134708 at ohio.edu
Thu May 19 13:25:48 EDT 2011

Hey Bros,
I am giving rides to 8 fest for 3 $ per person for bros using my brothers SUV. I will give rides to anyone tho. For people I don't know or Non phi psis I am generally charging 5$. I will be offering rides back as long as you are leaving by 8pm. I will be charging for rides back but It will only be 2$ if you rode there with me. So $5 round trip for phipsi boys and $8 for non phi psi round trip. tell your friends and get a group together. I can take 6 at a time at around 15 min intervals.

Let me know Gents 740-645-0270
give me the names of who is going
and what time you want to shoot for as your departure time.
-William L. Watts