[Phipsi-l] This Week's Chapter

Jacob Mosher jm296207 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 23 18:32:07 EDT 2010

Brothers,

	I'm just taking the time to email you all and let you know that
chapter this week is especially important. We have a lot of things we
have to go over and do, so please MAKE SURE YOU'RE THERE. If you can't
make it, contact me or Lee and let us know why you're not able to be
there. If you don't contact one of us directly or you don't have a
legitimate reason to be absent, you will be grieved upon.

	Also, Lee and I have a lot to talk about with committee heads and
executive officers. So the committee head meeting this week will be
mandatory not only for all committee heads, but executive officers as
well. This meeting will be Sunday at 7.

Chapter attire is business casual. Chapter dinner is at 6, committee
head/executive officer meeting at 7, chapter at 8.

	I hope you all have an excellent weekend.

Amici,

Jacob Mosher
GP
Phi Kappa Psi, Ohio Nu