[Phipsi-l] Recruitment Numbers

Shirvani-Aman, Alireza as301608 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 22 21:47:48 EDT 2010

Brothers,

I first wanted to congratulate everyone on a job well done with recruitment, and I want to thank everyone for helping out.  It's been a tough quarter for recruitment for the fraternities in Greek life, I've been hearing classes of 4-6 even.  We're nearing the end of recruitment for this class, and I wanted to let everyone know how we've done so far:

So far we have...
12 accepted bids
4 defered
4 yet to reply or need more time
4 more interested

We've done a great job guys, I'm really proud of each of you for doing your own part to help in this process.

Though we're nearing the end of this pledge class's recruitment after next week, we're still recruiting and handing out bids for next quarter and so on, so don't let up...keep recruiting, keep meeting new people, and keep inviting people over.

The next thing to focus on is retention.  To help with this, I have attached a preliminary contact list for the current class.  Try to text them, and call them, and keep in contact with them.  Invite them to events and parties. Always remember to remind them that bringing friends along is always encouraged.

REMINDER: 1ST PLEDGE CEREMONY IS AT 7:15 PM ON FRIDAY.

Amici,
Ali Aman...