[Phipsi-l] Pledge Ceremony Friday at 7pm!!!!!!

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Wed Sep 22 21:14:35 EDT 2010

Brothers

Just a friendly reminder that the pledge ceremony will be this Friday @ 7:15 in the formal room. Please arrive at the house by 7pm dressed to impress (i.e Suit and Tie). I except all brothers to attend, if you wont be able to make it, please let Jake or I know by Friday afternoon. We have 12 pledges that excepted their bids thus far in the quarter, lets make their first impression of Phi Psi a great one by taking the ceremony seriously and not having a repeat of last quarter. I have also attached the pledge roster with their contact info on it, so everyone can have their numbers.

Thank you brothers, Love u all

Amici

Lee Fuller

Vice President- Phi Kappa Psi (Ohio Nu)
Vice President of Community Service- InterFraternity Council
Ohio University
Email:lf412306 at ohio.edu
Cell: 937-231-9203