[Phipsi-l] Kickball and Paintball

Ivory, Tyler ti257108 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 24 15:41:21 EDT 2010

 Due to the Ohio State Football game being on at 3:30 tomorrow kickball is going to be cancelled for this weekend.

I called the paintball place as well they have us scheduled for OCT. 10th at noon its the sunday of parents weekend, the cost is 20 dollars per person, you get everything you need and 500 paintballs, you are allowed to bring your own gun. by this sunday chapter I need to know who is all willing to play or going to play.  if we get a large enough group they might lower price a couple of dollars and will make a video of us playing.

If you feel that we should change the date because its parents weekend please let me know at this sundays chapter. almost every saturday is taken just so everyone knows

Thanks

TI