[OUWC] Dues

Luther, Jeannie jl168313 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 9 09:50:00 EST 2017

Hi All,

Attached is the payment schedule for spring semester. The dues for January will be due next week, the 16th, at our general meeting. The dues are only $35 this month. The dates of payment for the spring break trip on there as well. These dates are subject to change if it causes a major conflict with the majority of the group. I’m sending this out now so you/your parents can prepare for this coming semester.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Happy first day of classes!

Jeannie Luther
Ohio University Class of 2018 | Psychology | Biological Sciences
Ohio University Women’s Crew | Treasurer
330-407-0949