[OUWC] (no subject)

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 9 12:10:01 EDT 2016

I wanted to get some information out to you for the weekend and didn't want to have to do it through groupme, so...

1. If you did not go out on the water this morning, you will have an erg workout. You need to complete it before Sunday at midnight. Send me a screen shot of your erg screen, and try to go with a buddy! Row for a total of 5000 meters at a sustainable intensity, varying your stroke rates as follows. 1st 1000 @ 22spm, 2nd 1000 meters @ 24 spm, 3rd 1000 meters @ 26 spm, 4th 1000 @ 28 spm, 5th 1000 @ 24 spm. Make sure you stretch when you are done!

2. Tomorrow morning Keenan is taking the novice out to Strouds. Meet at ping a little bit before 9, we will need roughly five drivers. If you are going out of town or have other commitments like work, you don't have to be there, but otherwise everyone else should be there. We are going to send a four out so they can watch how our practices work. Please set good examples for the novice and be very welcoming towards them! Try to learn people's names :) If you won't be in the four, you'll do whatever Keenan has planned for the novice. I am going home today, and will be back Sunday morning. This is probably my last chance to go home before everything starts up. I'm going to put Keenan and Zoe in charge.

3. Our next general meeting is Monday at 8, Porter 108.

Please text or call me if you have any questions! Have a good weekend!!

Carl

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism

Ohio University Class of 2017