[OUWC] HOTC update

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 11 14:33:06 EDT 2016

Team,

Next weekend we will be traveling to Cleveland for our first race of our fall season, Head of the Cuyahoga.   The following tentative lineup is as follows:

8+
Carly
Jess
Blaes
Emily
Erin
Cheyenne
Megan
Abbey
Nat H

As a policy for this semester we will be switching up boat lineups often for races and practices. Everyone should expect to move around a lot in the boats to gain a greater perspective of rowing from different seats; just because you are in one seat one day does not mean you will be in it the next.

I will remind everyone that race-day lineups can be affected by your attitude and adaptability, as well as your rowing ability. I want us to keep up the hard work, and start preparing for our next race in a few weeks!

Unfortunately, since we are borrowing boats, we were not able to rent a four in enough time to race two boats at this regatta. If you have any questions about these lineups, I encourage you to talk to me personally and I would be happy to talk about anything.

Carl

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism

Ohio University Class of 2017