[OUWC] Swim meet

Smith, Jessica js726613 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 25 14:31:37 EDT 2016

Howdy pals,

Thank you for working with me on the attendance for these swim meets! I received 2 texts by noon today and switched them out for other individuals who were contacted. Just to be super clear, here is the final list of the 25 of you:

Annabelle

Bridget

Brooke

Carly D

Dava

Erin Baker

Marie

Meghan

Natalie I.

Paige

Samantha S.

Wendy

Zoe

Blaes

Vasel
Emma

Bailey

Helaine
Kelly

Sydney

Alex W.

Jacqueline

Cheyanne

Madeline

Tiana

I will not be there or able to answer questions via text/groupme while I am away, but Carl will be there. Meet by 12:30 this Saturday by the small bleachers.

Thanks friends,

Jessica Nicole Smith
Psychology Major, Ohio University 2018
Community Service Chair, Ohio Women's Crew
Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
Js726613 at ohio.edu<mailto:Js726613 at ohio.edu> | (614) 420 - 4450