[OUWC] Election Results

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 28 14:30:12 EDT 2016

Howdy pals!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend either in Athens or with family and friends.

I realized that not everyone was present at the meeting on Wednesday when we did elections so I wanted to send out the list so everyone knows who next years officers are.

President - Emily J.

Vice President - Carly

Treasurer - Jeannie

Fundraising Chair - Mindy

Secretary/Apparel Chair - Blaes

Regatta Chair - Caroline

Community Service Chair - Jess

Another congratulations to those elected to the board for next year! Again, if you didn't get a position, please don't be discouraged! Make sure you run again next year! This election was probably the best one we've had in several years with so many people running for positions.

We will have another meeting this Wednesday at 8pm in Porter 108 to go over the details and logistics of our race this weekend.

Have a great rest of your Monday!

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies