[OUWC] USRowing Waivers

Holeman, Tara th260711 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 28 11:35:13 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I have one more thing for you guys to do on USRowing and that is signing your waivers. Please do this ASAP I can check who has done it or not. I will hunt you down.... Anyways just press the link below and follow the steps. I also attached your USrowing ID's. Remember these numbers, cherish them, and love them forever. If you have any questions please email me.

https://membership.usrowing.org/

1. then highlight the drop down menu under members under the individual section. There should be an option to sign your waiver.

2. click there and it will bring you to a login page. It will ask for your member number and password.

3. once you are logged in, there should be a button for you to click to sign your waiver.

4. there will be four or five rowing related questions that you have to answer.

5. once you answer those questions, click I agree to the statements above and hit submit.

Thanks,

Tara Holeman
Ohio University Class of 2016 | Electrical Engineering
Ohio University Women's Crew, Regatta Chair and Safety Officer
360.433.7563