[OUWC] CSEC Applications

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:29:00 EDT 2016

Hey guys,

This is an application to be a part of CSEC next year. CSEC is Club Sports Executive Council. This is a small board made up of a few members of several club sports teams and the GA's and such working in Club Sports.

This group is the council that the exec board presents to for different funding through Club Sports that we are eligible to receive for equipment, Dadvail race fees, etc. We present our case to them and tell them why we need the money and what it's going towards and we tell them the amount we are requesting and they decide how much we get. They do other things as well and the application describes them.

It would be really good for our team to have someone on this council! So if you're interested I suggest you apply! The deadline is Monday, April 4th at 5pm which is next Monday. It's not a long or hard application and if you want to turn in a resume to Bridget as well, you can but you don't have to.

We can go over this a little more tonight at the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to email me or ask me at the meeting.

See you tonight!

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies