[OUWC] Team Dinner Sign Up

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 22 10:37:16 EST 2016

Howdy Pals,

I forgot to mention this morning that I'd be sending the link for the google doc for team dinner sign up, which is this Friday evening before we leave for camp.

Here's the link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FooFNsE1hT5XhztrdazSvLO-7F5Gg2a5OxAnVzJcxZA/edit?usp=sharing<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FooFNsE1hT5XhztrdazSvLO-7F5Gg2a5OxAnVzJcxZA/edit?usp=sharing>

Everyone should be able to edit, let me know if there's a problem with the link and I'll fix it. I believe there's 25 spots to sign up to bring stuff so everyone should be bringing something.

As always, upperclassmen, try to sign up for things that require making something in the kitchen. Underclassmen, we try and leave things like paper products open in case you want to use your meal swipes and buy them at the market. If you do want to make something that requires a kitchen and you live in the dorms, that's totally fine! Let one of us upperclassmen with a house know and you can make your dish at one of our places.

Emma is making the main dish which is baked ziti, if you have any food allergies that you think might be in this dish, please let her know and we'll figure something out for you for dinner so we don't kill you.

Have a great rest of your Monday!

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies