[OUWC] Boat pickup!

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 20 17:56:01 EST 2016

Hey pals,

Here's the scoop for getting boats tomorrow!

We'll meet at Ping at 9:50am so we can leave right at 10. We'll head down to Parkersburg, which is only about 45 minutes away, and we'll retrieve our lovelies and the rest of our equipment.

Once we get the trailer all loaded up we'll head home. It usually doesn't even take an hour to get it done. After we're done with that we usually stop somewhere for lunch like Panera or something so if you want to grab something to eat make sure you bring your wally's.

See you tomorrow!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone