[OUWC] GM and Camp Stuff

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 23 23:52:10 EST 2016

Greetings friends,

ITS ALMOST TIME FOR CAMP!!!! YAY!! WATER TIME!!

Yay camp! Don't forget we have a meeting tomorrow night at 8pm in Porter 108. Please come ready to listen and pay attention, we'll be going over a lot of important information for camp. If you can't make it to this meeting and you haven't already contacted me, please do so. If you've never been to camp before I'd like to sit down with you and run through the itinerary that we'll be getting and go over the basics so everyone is on the same page.

Tara will be sending out the travel pack either later tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon. Try and read through this before the meeting. We'll go over it at the meeting and if you have any questions make sure to bring them to the meeting.

Also, if you still haven't signed up to bring something to team dinner on Friday night please sign up for something! Here's the link again if you need it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FooFNsE1hT5XhztrdazSvLO-7F5Gg2a5OxAnVzJcxZA/edit?usp=sharing<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FooFNsE1hT5XhztrdazSvLO-7F5Gg2a5OxAnVzJcxZA/edit?usp=sharing>

As always, if you have any questions, get ahold of me!

See you all tomorrow! [&#X1f60a]

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies