[OUWC] fundraising chair

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 7 08:06:53 EDT 2016

Good morning!

I hope everyone is just as excited to move back to Athens as I am! I wanted to inform you guys about another change within our exec board. Unfortunately, Mindy has decided to step down from the fundraising chair. She still wants to be involved and help out in any way that she can. This being said we are in need of a new fundraising chair. If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact me or Emily James, who has experience in this position. I'll also add the official guidelines for this position at the end of the email. If you are interested, please text me and I will write your name down. I am hoping to have a quick meeting sometime during the first week to do a re-election for vp and fundraising chair. I know the first week can be kind of crazy and everyone is getting adjusted, but we need to get those positions filled as soon as possible. Once everyone submits their schedules I will have a better idea of when that will be. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Carl

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism

Ohio University Class of 2017

Ohio Women's Crew, President

  1.  Fundraising Chair
a)     Organize fundraising projects in accordance with the executive board.
b)    Form committees for each fundraiser as needed.
c)     Work with the Vice President to advertise the event.
d)    Keep detailed logs of everything done to ensure success and smoothness.
e)     Turn in fundraising forms online to IMLeagues.com prior to each event and then submit results no later than 5 business days after the event.
f)     Organize no fewer than three significant fundraisers per semester.
g)     Keep track of who is present at each event and give an updated list to the secretary.