[OUWC] upcoming info/dates

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 15 08:59:12 EDT 2016

Hello!

I wanted to send some information your way and keep you updated with what is going to be happening within the next couple of weeks. This coming Friday night is Party at Ping and we will have a table set up for people to come and learn more about crew and what we are all about! I would love to have 3 or 4 girls with me. We will most likely have an erg set up by us and we can bring some oars. It is from 8-11pm. If you are interested in coming, please send me a text. The next thing we have is going to Parkersburg to get boats on the 20th. I'm going to take a handful of you, while the rest of you will work the last day of Bedlofts. I wish we could all go, but since we have to work with the mens team, this is the day that worked for both of us. The following day is the involvement fair. I'm looking for 2 or 3 of you to walk around with oars and pass out flyers. If you are interested in this, send me a text. That starts at 3. That takes us into syllabus week. I would love to get into Ping at least 3 or 4 times before we head out to Strouds the following week. I need everyone to renew their AOR's, or you can not practice. This also means that if you haven't sent your schedule to Blaes, do so now so we can figure out what time works best for everyone. The first Thursday we are back (25th) we will be having a quick welcome back meeting. It will be held in Porter at 6pm in 108. We will be re-electing VP and the fundraising chair and going over some other information to start off fall semester. This is a mandatory meeting, please email me if you can not make it. Lastly, I want to thank the girls that came out and worked this past weekend at Bedlofts. You being there really shows your dedication to the team and I am thankful for your help! You worked hard and I want to thank you with 'get out of practice' passes. These can not be used on test days or on race weeks. You are free to use them in the fall or when we are in ping this coming winter. SO, a recap:

-Friday, 19th: Party at Ping

-Saturday, 20th: Last day of Bedlofts/some girls going to Parkersburg

-Sunday, 21st: Involvement fair

-Thursday, 25th: First meeting

-renew AORs

-send Blaes your schedules