[OUWC] changes for 2016-2017

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 1 16:51:40 EDT 2016

Hello everyone [cid:3ee9404e-f1dc-43e5-b6b1-fdbee8d8404d]

I wanted to inform the team about some changes that have been made within the exec board. Emily has officially stepped down from being president. She will still be a part of the team and still plans on being involved! That being said, I accepted the position and will be the new president for this coming year. I am excited to get back to Athens and I look forward to being back with everyone! We only have a few more weeks until we return, so I am going to try my best to get everything organized and situated so when we do return we can start off strong. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please reach out to me or Emily. We will also be looking for a new VP. We will hold elections when we return, but I wanted to throw that out there so that if you are interested you can start thinking about whether or not it would be a good fit for you. Basically in a nutshell, last year I focused on alumni relations, social media, the two newsletters, social events/gatherings, public relations, and honestly just being there for Lexi whenever she needed assistance. Oh and spring break food planning! I'm going to attach the formal list of duties for the vp position to this email as well.

I hope everyone has a good rest of their summer and I will see ya soon! :)

Carly

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism

Ohio University Class of 2017