[OUWC] Follow up - Swim meets

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 23 11:20:41 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

I forgot to add in yesterdays email about the swim meet next Friday, October 30th that we're working for community service hours. We need to be at the aquatic center at 4:30 and we're taking times and helping to set up for the meet.

A few people have already talked to me about not being able to go because of weddings, or work. Unless you have class, work or something like a wedding, you must be at the swim meet. If you have an excuse and don't know if it's valid or not, ask me. We need a certain amount of hours to keep our status in Club Sports and this is an easy way to get them.

I hope you all have an excellent weekend!

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President