[OUWC] Practices, schedules and much more!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 22 15:13:28 EDT 2015

Howdy ya'll!

So here's an update about practices and things coming up within the next few weeks.

First, we will be taking the boats back to Parkersburg, where we keep them for the winter, this Sunday morning. It's only 45 minutes away. The trailer is leaving at 10 so we will meet in front of Ping at 9:45 and leave at 10. Usually we like to stop down there somewhere to eat lunch, like Panera, so bring money if you want lunch. I imagine we'll be back by 1 or so.

Second, don't forget that this Monday we have the Student Advancement Seminar (SAS) for Club Sports. It's from 7-8 in Schoonover 145. From what I understand it'll be a workshop type of thing about how to do resumes and cover letters. Unless you have work or class you must attend this. We get money for going to things like this. Please let me know ahead of time if you have work or class and can't attend.

Third, we will not be having practice next week. This is your week off before the HallOUween weekend! Rest up and catch up on homework and studying. We will start winter training the following week on Monday, November 2nd in Ping at 6:45am.

Fourth, please do your best to arrange your class schedules for the spring semester in the following way:

 - Try to avoid 7:30am classes if possible

 - Try to avoid classes after 5pm if possible

This will help for our practices next semester. We're trying to do a few evening practices during the week during winter training but we will still have morning practices as well. If you have a class that you have to take and it's only offered at 7:30 or after 5, don't freak out, we'll work around it. Let me know if you have questions or if you guys have problems.

Thank you all again for a great fall season and I'm looking forward to winter training and gearing up for spring season! Have a great rest of your day and fabulous weekend!

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President

Trick or treat! You guys get a treat! Enjoy this photo of me and my sister dressed as a cowgirl and a hula girl ready to take on the neighborhood for trick or treat [😝]
[cid:30ed20e7-e338-4b21-b505-420986471482]