[OUWC] Dues

Luther, Jeannie jl168313 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 20 11:48:08 EDT 2015

Hey Fam!

Dues are due tomorrow!
Now I know we aren’t having our regular meeting so I have a plan.
If you are coming to play pumpkins tomorrow I will have my usual stack of envelopes with me and you can give your dues to me then.
If you are NOT coming to play pumpkins tomorrow, I will post up in Front Room around 11 am on Thursday the 22nd for about two hours and those who didn’t come to play pumpkins can bring me their dues then.

If this plan doesn’t work with your schedule PLEASE let me know ASAP so we can get a time set up and get your dues squared away.

Thanks guys! Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Jeannie Luther
Ohio University Class of 2018 | Psychology | Human Biology
Ohio University Women’s Crew | Treasurer
330-407-0949