[OUWC] SAS Tonight!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 26 13:09:43 EDT 2015

Hello ladies!

I hope you all had a nice and relaxing weekend!

This is just a reminder about SAS tonight at 7 in Schoonover 145. Remember unless you have class or work you need to be there. It will only take an hour and it benefits you! From what I know this is about resumes and cover letters. I talked to our Club Sports GA, Bridget, and she said we might want to bring resumes and cover letters if we have them. If you don't have one, don't stress, just bring a notebook to take notes on any tips they might have for you.

Also, we will have a general meeting on Wednesday night at 8pm in Porter 108. A reminder that we still have open exec after the meeting for anyone who wants to come chat with the exec board!

Last thing, we're working at the swim meet this Friday at 4:30pm at the aquatic center for community service hours. A few people have talked to me about having class, work, or another circumstance that prevents them from being there. If you have not talked to me about something like that, I expect you to be there. They're counting on a certain number of us being there to help them.

Have a great rest of your Monday and I'll see you tonight!

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President