[OUWC] Gift exchange and other things

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 27 18:10:40 EST 2015

Good evening ladies!

I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving yesterday!

I know we talked about it at practice the other day a little bit, but this is a reminder about our little Christmas thing we're doing next Friday.

If you have an ugly Christmas sweater at home, be sure to grab it and bring it back with you! If you don't have an ugly Christmas sweater that's fine, wear something festive!

We'll also be doing a white elephant gift exchange. We draw numbers and take turns picking gifts and it's fun! Keep it around a $10 limit.

We'll most likely do this in Porter because we have a few business things to go over for camp as well. As soon as I find out, I'll let you know! We'll have some pizza that night as well and maybe some other goodies ☺️

Have a great rest of your break and I'll see you all on Monday morning!

Lex 😊

Sent from my iPhone