[OUWC] Varsity jackets

Sudetic, Catherine cs310112 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 20 12:35:03 EST 2015

This is just a reminder that if you're getting a varsity jacket, you need to let me know your size and what name you would like it to say by November 23rd.  You can text, email, private groupme message, or tweet me, just something in writing so I can remember.  Once I get that info, I can email our boathouse rep and let you all know how much they will be.  Also, money for it will be due December 2nd.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

-Casey