[OUWC] Dues - please read!

Luther, Jeannie jl168313 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 16 17:06:45 EST 2015

Hey Fam!

First off, if you have joined us within the last four or five days, THIS EMAIL DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU!! Lex or I will be chatting with you shortly to talk about what is in this email :)

Now for the rest of y’all;
*REMINDER**:
Collecting dues!
Where: Room 223, Second floor of Alden Library
When: Wednesday Nov. 18th from 5-7 PM

I most likely will be in the library later than 7 PM so if you can’t come till after that just let me know so I know to wait around.
If you can’t make it at all during this time, please let me know ASAP rocky so we can get another time set up.

Please feel free to text me if y’all have any questions.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

Jeannie Luther
Ohio University Class of 2018 | Psychology | Human Biology
Ohio University Women’s Crew | Treasurer
330-407-0949