[OUWC] Tomorrow's Practice!

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 8 18:12:16 EST 2015

Good evening ladies!

I hope you all had a nice weekend with dads and friends!

We'll be back at it tomorrow morning for practice, same time! For those of you who aren't able to make it to practice tomorrow morning because of class, this is what we're doing tomorrow so make sure you find time to go to Ping and lift later.

Tomorrow we will be starting out lifting cycle designed for us by Jess's boyfriend, Tyler. He has designed this specifically for us and it targets the muscles we use the most when we row. Instead of me taking you all around Ping tomorrow morning to show you how to do the lifts, I recorded Tyler doing them today and I've attached the videos to this email. Everyone needs to watch them before practice tomorrow so you all know how to do each lift properly.

The videos are attached and labeled, the only one not there is for squats. I assume everyone knows how to do a squat, but if you don't know how to do it for lifting, let me know and we'll run through it tomorrow morning really quick.

If you have a question about something or don't understand something fully please let me know! Have a great rest of your Sunday!

Day I, Wk I

Strength; Lower Body

Squats, 5x5
Deadlifts, 3x8
Machine Leg Extensions, 4x8

Machine Leg Press, 3x6

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President