[OUWC] team bonding

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 8 13:04:05 EST 2015

I hope everyone had a great weekend with their dads! I am sending out a google form for team bonding activities. It's only 1 question, so it shouldn't take more than a minute. Check your calendars and see what works for you! This is for the next two weeks, so between now and Thanksgiving break. Please fill this out, because it helps me know what you guys are actually interested in! We don't have to do team bonding activities weekly, so if you are too busy or just not interested then just say so :) Everything on the list is free, besides the ice skating, which is a fee of $3.50 for skate rentals. All you need to bring is your student id! Have a good rest of your day [😊]

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zOzc0RSR3UrqOxUYWhGpBGyDBgbU8-FuDMoTfTu-A-M/viewform?usp=send_form

Carly

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism